The Elacin ClearSound - a new generation of Elacin hearing protectors - finally makes over-attenuation a thing of the past. Optimum speech intelligibillity no longer requires removing the hearing protector from the ear in order to hold a conversation. Noises in the work environment and warning signals also remain perfectly audible. The ClearSound is characterised by a high acoustic wearing comfort.
Unique RC filter
The secret of this pioneering hearing protection is the (patented) RC filter. The filter barely even distorts the original noise characteristics. One therefore refers to this as flat attenuation. The ClearSound also offers a lower series of attenuation values to prevent the risk of excessive attenuation. These unique properties will make an essential contribution to complete acceptance of hearing protection in the workplace.
The standard version of ClearSound hearing protectors is transparent and comes with a cord and shirt clip.
The broad filter assortment also comprises lower attenuation values to prevent uncomfortable and hazardous excessive attenuation, especially at lower noise levels. One can choose from 5 different filters to match the noise level.
- Prevents excessive attenuation
- Very good speech audibility
- Very good perception of noise
and warning signals in the work environment
- No necessity to remove while communicating
- High acoustic and physical wearing comfort
- No feeling of isolation, resulting in higher alertness
to the direct vicinity
- Improved acceptance and willingness to wear
- More comfortable and safer for users
with hearing impairment
- Permanent ventilation of the auditory duct
- Does not protrude beyond the ear
(no risk of knocking up against objects)
- Soft material in perfect position for prolonged use
- Easy to insert and remove